Start new topic Forum Latest digest Sign in Create account
Search
CrochetMenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksOther clothingWomenScarvesHatsGlovesShawls and cover upSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersBagsOther clothingChildrenScarvesHatsGlovesSweatersCardigansSocksSlippersOther clothingHomeBlankets and plaidsRugsHome decorationsPetsSchemesKnittingOther hand-madeChat

How to find patterns?

Aug 26, 2021 09:57 AM
5 comments
Aug 31, 2021 11:57 AM

You can choose the category and then find the pattern you like

Dec 27, 2021 06:09 PM

I am trying to find this pattern, it isn't completed. It had a colorful stitching pattern, but haven't found but only a one colored one.

Dec 27, 2021 06:11 PM
Dec 27, 2021 06:21 PM

I found it by the date!

Jul 22, 2023 09:48 AM

Does  Craftorator have any crochet pattern books for sale? I used to  find them at Hobby Lobby, but not not anymore. Also Michael's had a few but they have stopped producing them. By any chance would you have one? Even old ones would be good.   Thank you.                                                                                                                                              Alice Penrod                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Relamp.ap@gmail.com